I’m Óli. I come from Iceland but living in Sweden since 1997. I have been a professional chef for the last 30 years. Good friend of Gina and we are working on a food project in Virginia Beach.
Some of my credentials:
* Graduated 1981 from Ester Mosessons culinary school in Gothenburg.
* Graduated 1988 as a Chef from Hospitality and Culinary School of Iceland, Reykjavik.
* Did studies with Danish Patisserie Gert Sørensen http://www.gert-s.dk/
* Got my Masters degree in Cooking 1990.
* Internationally I have worked in Sweden and at Le Gavroche in London for the Roux Brothers http://www.le-gavroche.co.uk/